Fixed blade broadheads are most times considered to be the best option for elk and one notable feature of these fixed blade broadheads is that the blades come with a single fixed position. These fixed blade broadheads are well designed to penetrate even the bone and are also sturdy enough.
Fixed blade broadheads are considered to be more efficient than mechanical broadheads as mechanical broadheads open when coming in contact with its target and this tends to lose energy.
It is necessary that every hunter understands the characteristics and features of fixed blade broadheads before parting ways with his money and we urge you to pause for a minute and go through this review so as to meet the best models that we have rounded up today.
Top Best Fixed Blade Broadheads Review
5. Carbon Express Troika Crossbow Broadhead, 3-Pack
Specially designed to work well when used with aluminum and carbon crossbolts, the Carbon Express Troika crossbow broadhead boasts about six cutting edges which deliver maximum damage of about up to two hundred and fifty increased wound damages compared to other traditional broadheads.
Its stainless steel blades and ferrule made using aluminum aircraft material guarantee that this broadhead is very durable, powerful, and razor-sharp and thanks to its 100 percent spin testing and aerodynamic design this broadhead would boost deeper devastation and accuracy.
It comes with serrated blades that would stay sharp for a very long time.
- Flies smoothly
- Deliver damage and take down prey even at 25 yards away
- Comes extremely sharp
- Blades tend to break easily
4. Muzzy Bowhunting Broadheads 3 Blades Trocar Tip, 75, 100 or 125 Grain, 3 Pack
When it comes to a broadhead with maximum cutting power, maximum strength and maximum speed, the Muzzy bowhunting broadhead is well designed to fit such a bill and one notable feature of this broadhead that helps to get the job done is its chisel tip which guarantees bone-crushing penetration.
This mechanical broadhead is one of the top-rated products on Amazon as it boasts of a compact but yet powerful design and thanks to its extremely sharp and surgical blades, it guarantees that any target doesn’t stand a chance of survival as it would leave a trail of blood to track down the game.
They are reliable and tough and it also comes backed with a one-year warranty thanks to its durable material construction.
- Features a very sharp design
- Flies perfectly across any field
- Delivers a clean and nice kill
- Great slicing power
- Not consistent in flying
- Comes with ragged and flat blades
Trending Article: Best Long Range Scopes Under $1000
3. G5 Outdoors Montec 100% Stainless Steel Fixed Broadheads
Featuring up to three broadheads in one pack, the G5 outdoors Montec 100 percent stainless steel fixed broadheads is very simple and easy to use when going on a hunt as all it requires is for any hunter to screw and shoot.
It is highly recommended for every hunter as it boasts of a classic blade angle design that guarantees repeated devastation and penetration in taking down any prey.
One notable feature of this quality fixed blade broadhead is it can easily be re-sharpened thanks to its well-tapered angle and blade design.
Durability is assured when it comes to using the G5 outdoors montec fixed broadheads as it boasts metal injection one-piece construction which requires zero maintenance and replacement of parts.
- The lethal design which ensures that any prey will be taken down
- Sharp enough to take down any target
- Flies well when shot
- Deadly and durable design
- Are not razor-sharp inserts when removed from its package
- Poor and wrong size delivery
2. 12Pack 3 Fixed Blade Archery Broadheads 125 Grain Arrow Head Hunting Arrow
These top-quality three-blade fixed broadheads guarantee superior flight which ensures it hits every target and thanks to its three-blade, heavy-duty design, this quality broadhead will deliver high accuracy and superior strength.
These 12 pack fixed blade archery broadheads are highly recommended for crossbow and compound bows and they are specially designed to fit most types of arrows without requiring any external skill in fixing them.
When it comes to taking down any prey, this broadhead will get the job done as it is sharp to deliver a clear kill while its stable, fast and sharp design makes it ideal for shooting and hunting.
- Can be used as a gift item
- Specially designed to perfectly fit all most kinds of arrows
- Great and fast delivery service
- Extremely sharp and features a perfect weight
- Not suitable for short crossbows
1. 125 Grain Fixed Three Blade Broadheads, (6 Per Pack), Compatible with Crossbow and Compound Bow
One notable feature of this quality broadhead is its screw-on tips that promote micro-adjusting. It also comes with 1.035 cutting inch diameter, which cuts through any prey and leaves behind a trail of blood for easy tracking.
Featuring a hardened tip and razor-sharp blade, this fixed three-blade broadhead is a reliable broadhead that would deliver a clean kill and take down any prey and it also boasts of a heavy-duty 3-blade design that guarantees accuracy and precision. This is the reason why this is the best-fixed blade for crossbows in our opinion.
- Amazing quality broadheads which work as described
- Accurate and passes through obstacles completely to deliver a clean kill
- Powerful broadheads which ensure that every prey or target would be taken down
- Blades fall off when used with fast bows
- Fails to hit its target at twenty yards away
Other Interesting Fixed Blade Broadheads Includes
1. OTW Hunting Broadheads, 3 Fixed Blades 100 Grain Archery Broad Heads (6 Pack)
When talking about powerful and reliable fixed blade broadheads which would take down targets and also help in delivering top class performance than the OTW hunting, 3 blades broadheads is one that every hunter would be glad to rely on today as it boasts of three sharp blade inserts which has a high killing capability and whether it is for shooting practice or for hunting, users rest assured that this fixed blade broadhead is designed to rise to every occasion.
Having a true flying design combined with high accuracy is one feature that makes this fixed blade broadhead stand out from other products available on the market today and it also has a high and deep penetration power combined with great strength which ensures it takes down targets once it hits a target.
It also comes backed with a six months warranty as it boasts of premium and top quality materials used in its construction which promotes long-lasting use.
- Top-quality product
- High penetrating ability
- Worked great
- Worked as advertised
- Great customer service
- Has no specific weight
2. Slick Trick 1″ 4 Blade Standard 4pk
The Slick Trick standard fixed blade broadhead is one of the best and reliable broadheads any user would love to add to his addition today as it boasts of a high core combined with great versatility and unlike most poorly designed fixed blade broadheads that one would come in contact with when shopping or considering a very good option to buy, this well designed fixed blade broadhead boasts of having the ideal geometry or shape which ensures it delivers an outstanding flight operation combined with deep penetrating skills.
With this fixed-blade broadhead, delivering standard and killer cuts is guaranteed which would help in taking down targets and having a four-blade design definitely means this broadhead would deliver larger and better devastation combined to three or two-blade designs broadheads.
Its four-blade design also guarantees high hemorrhaging, larger wounds or holes as well as a large trail of blood which makes every hunting session a successful one.
- Flies great
- Impressed on first use
- Fast delivery service
- Has a simple yet effective design
3. Muzzy Trocar 100 Grain 3-Blade Broadhead – 3 Pack
The Muzzy Trocar 100 grain 3-blade broadhead is one that is often considered to having an aerodynamic ability meaning it has a good flight ability combined with high accuracy thanks to its 0.35-inch helix design and made using well-hardened steel material, this is one fixed blade broadhead which would deliver bone-crushing and deep penetrating ability which would certainly take down targets.
Being durable, dependable and razor-sharp are some of the key and outstanding features of this well designed fixed blade broadhead which is why it is widely used and quite popular among many hunters today and it also boasts of a 3-blade cutting design which also guarantees that this broadhead leaves behind a large trail of blood when it hits its target.
The top-quality material used in its construction also guarantees that this broadhead lasts long so users don't have to worry about getting a replacement anytime soon.
- Great flying ability
- Solidly constructed
- Excellent design
- Recommended for hunting deer
- Requires being extra careful during use because they are extremely sharp
- Some arrived dull
- Not a practice broadhead
4. Slick Trick Magnum 100 GR Broadhead (Pack of 4), 1-1/8", Black
This is one fixed blade broadhead that is well designed and solidly built to compete with mechanical broadheads as it boasts of great cutting diameter and impressive flying ability immediately it hits the air and hits the target and it is also one that hunters can truly rely on as it also comes with the confidence that it would take down the target and leave behind a large trail of blood thanks to its impressive fixed blade design.
Despite having a low profile design, this four-blade fixed blade hunting broadhead delivers high devastation immediately it hits its target and one feature that makes this broadhead widely used and also stand out from the rest product available on the market is its unique design which also ensures that this broadhead handles the high level of speed that is associated with present-day top-end bows.
- Recommended for deer hunting
- Takes down target 25 yards away
- Great customer service
- Flies great
- Affordable price
- Amazing design
- Some blades didn’t get delivered
5. G5 STRIKER BROADHEAD 3/PK
Durability is guaranteed when talking about the G5 STRIKER BROADHEAD as it is made out of premium and top-quality steel material which doesn't just ensure that this broadhead lasts for a very long time but also ensures that this broadhead endures tough and rigorous use and thanks to its all-steel design, this is also one broadhead that has been tested and certified to fly great.
One impressive feature of the G5 STRIKER BROADHEAD is its cut-on contact design which makes sure it delivers impressive and large cuts once it comes in contact with its target and it also boasts of an innovative ANIX system that ensures that its razor-sharp blades are held securely in place, especially during cases of severe and deep impacts. For a better and more successful hunting experience, it is quite advisable that every hunter selects between the 100 grain and the 125-grain broadhead.
- Shoots nice
- Solidly made broadhead
- Flies great and straight
- High devastating ability
- Extremely sharp
- Very accurate
- Has an inconsistent design
- Falls apart easily
Conclusion - What You Should Know
The aim of this review is to help you find the best and most suitable fixed blade broadhead that would deliver a clean and decent kill when next you go out hunting. We have been able to make the search easier as we have rounded up the best-fixed blade broadheads that you would find readily available today which would get the task done.
These broadheads listed here are extremely durable, guarantees that the target would be hit and would also leave a trail of blood so to start enjoying all the benefits that come with using a fixed blade broadhead, ensure you consider all of the options listed above before parting ways with your money.
Other Related Reviews:
Best Bow Stabilizers For Accuracy
Best Recurve Bow For Beginners
Q: What does 2 blade broadheads do you prefer?
A: If you have a low momentum setup for the indented animal, it is better to use a super sharp 2-blade broadhead. Silver Flames from German Kinetics is a great choice for this. If you have a setup that gives you higher momentum for the indented animal, you can use a super sharp 3- or 4-blade broadhead instead.
Q: Which is a better-fixed blade?
A: Fixed blades may not be concealed friendly, but in a self-defense situation, they are ready to go. Additionally, the fixed blade offers a longer, more durable, more powerful blade. Fixed blades that are of higher quality are often balanced enough to throw (this requires practice, but they are often built for that).
Q: What is Blade 2 rated?
A: Moderate 280 of 704 found this moderate Severity? ... The shadow of a woman's bare breast is briefly seen as she gets out of bed. ... A female replicant is shown standing nude at birth covered in slime. ... Holograms of fully nude women, buttocks and breasts clearly shown taking up a large part of the screen, though very brief. ...
Q: What is Blade 2?
A: Blade II is a 2002 American superhero horror film based on the fictional character Blade from Marvel Comics, directed by Guillermo del Toro and written by David S. Goyer. A sequel to Blade (1998), it is the second installment in the Blade franchise, followed by Blade: Trinity.. The film follows the human-vampire hybrid Blade in his continuing effort to protect humans from vampires, finding ...
If these weren't enough, check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Cut-on-contact broadhead designed with a self- aligning blade locking system which utilizes a hardened stainless steel forward section that aligns the...
- Razor Sharp .040" thick main bleeder and replaceable .027" thick bleeder blade
- 1" Cutting Diameter
- 100 grain fixed - 3 per package
- Field Point Accuracy - Made in the USA
- 1 - 1/16 in. CUTTING DIAMETER
- 1.725 in. OF TOTAL CUTTING SURFACE
- USE THE BUTCHER WHEN YOU NEED TO SHATTER BONE AND CREATE A PATH OF DEVASTATION.
- DESIGNED FOR ULTIMATE PENETRATION, THE BUTCHER IS GREAT FOR LOWER KINETIC ENERGY SETUPS.
- PUT MORE MEAT ON THE TABLE WITH THIS SUPERIOR BROADHEAD FROM DEAD RINGER.
- BONE CRUSHING PENETRATION – Hardened steel Trocar tip provides maximum penetration and enhanced flight stability
- 100 GRAIN BROADHEADS - 3 Blade broadhead for use in standard inserts - 6 Pack - Also available in 75 and 125 grain
- CUTTING DIAMETER - .020 inch blades with 1-3/16" cutting diameter. Anodized aluminum ferrule
- STAINLESS STEEL - Vented stainless steel blades. gives you cut on impact. The hollow-ground design is responsible for its exceptional penetrating...
- MADE IN THE USA -Founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and proudly made in the USA!
- Most accurate fixed blade broadhead currently on the market
- Includes four blades and an all laser-welded stainless steel construction
- Features a 27-degree razor-honed blade angle
- Produces a 1. 350" cutting diameter and a 3. 350" cutting surface
- Field-point accurate broadhead
- [ Superior Penetration ] Afflictor Broadheads's Proprietary EXT Tip Design Along With Blade Placement And Design Delivers Superior Penetration. The...
- [ Cut On Contact Fixed Blades ] Afflictor Broadhead's Tri-Lock Blade Retention System Ensure No Loose Blades At Any Time During The Shot. Continuous...
- [ Massive Wound Channels ] The Afflictor Fixed EXT Blade Broadhead Offers 1-1/4” Fixed Main Blades and 5/8” Fixed Bleeder Blades That Contribute...
- [ Field Point Accuracy ] The Fixed EXT Broadhead Delivers Field Point Accuracy From Any Properly Tuned Bow. The Fixed EXT Broadhead From Afflictor...
- [ Engineered For The Toughest Animals ] The Fixed EXT Broadhead Is Engineered and Design For Use On The Toughest Big Game Animals Making It A Great...
- DEAD RINGER SUPER FREAK EXTREME X-BOW BROADHEAD: 2-Blade expandable broadhead with 100 grain 2 3/4" cutting diameter, created for higher kinetic...
- 2-BLADE EXPANDABLE DESIGN: O-ring retention system keeps blades from opening during flight and deploys blades on impact even on angled shots
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from an aircraft-grade aluminum ferrule with .032" thick stainless spring steel blades and featuring a cutting diameter of...
- INCLUDES: 3 Broadheads per retail package
- DEAD RINGER: Deadly accurate products made by passionate and fanatical outdoors enthusiasts
- Deep penetration and durable.
- Total 4 blades: 2 tuff serrated blades and 2 small blades.
- Cutting diameter: 1.18 inch, 125 grain broad heads for crossbows, compound bows.
- SHOOTING TEST please reference picture 5.
- 6pcs/pack, recommend for bow hunting.