Grilling is one activity most people decide to engage in during cold weather conditions but it is also necessary to note that grilling isn’t just about having fun with families and friends but also an avenue to eat healthily.
The demand for a good charcoal grill has risen in the past few months and the availability of numerous models and designs makes it quite difficult for most people to end up selecting the best.
When it comes to purchasing a good and quality gas grill, one doesn’t necessarily need to spend heavily and we have put together this well-detailed review to help you find the best and suitable product for you. Without taking much of your time, come with us and meet the best five products.
5. Char-Broil Performance 475
If you want a reliable gas grill that you can use in making food for family, friends and guests then the Char-Broil performance burner cart liquid propane gas grill is the best for you as it is specially designed to produce up to thirty-six thousand BTU’s which ensures an effective and efficient cooking performance.
Durability is guaranteed when using this top-quality grill as it is made using porcelain-coated materials which makes sure it lasts long, remains resistant to rust, makes cleaning quite simple and also ensures that food doesn’t stick to the surface while its removable grease pan also makes it easy to clean as well as removing food from this grill.
This grill boasts of a cart style design which makes it quite attractive and it is well designed to sit on two stationary wheels which make this grill mobile.
- Great grill
- Easy to assemble
- Good delivery service
- The product arrived with dents on its body
- Doesn’t generate heat more than 350 degrees
4. Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared
Featuring a Char-Broil’s TRU infrared cooking design, the Char-Broil signature liquid propane gas grill is one of the best and reliable gas grills that you would come across on the market today and thanks to its unique cooking technology, this gas grill boasts of superior control and temperature range which guarantees a better cooking performance.
Long-lasting use is guaranteed when it comes to using this high-quality gas grill from Char-Broil as it is made using high-quality materials which promotes durability for long-lasting use and it is well designed to sit perfectly on four caster which in turn makes this gas grill easy to move from one convenient spot to another.
However, this gas grill is a dual-fuel compatible type and it also converts easily from liquid propane to natural gas for a more effective cooking experience.
- Ideal size
- Impressive innovation
- Sears great
- Heats up quickly
- Poor delivery service
- Difficult to assemble
- The product arrived with a dent at its base
3. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310
This is one powerful gas grill that comes with all of the features that you desire and one unique feature of this highly rated gas grill from Weber is it has its control panel now moved to the front while its stainless steel table can be easily folded so you can move them or store them up easily.
With this grill, you have more than enough room to grill a chicken that weighs up to 20 pounds and thanks to its electronic crossover ignition system this switch will ignite all three burners at the same time so you can start grilling immediately.
You can clean up this grill easily as it is made using a porcelain enamel cast iron material which also plays a huge role in providing a remarkable heat retention power.
- Cooks evenly
- Easy to assemble
- Fast delivery service
- Rusts quickly
- Its paint flakes after few months of use
2. Weber 66006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner
Featuring a stylish and sleek stainless steel door and shroud, the Weber 66006001 Genesis II Gas Grill is one of the durable gas grills that you will find on the market today as it guarantees long years of use.
It also boasts of a new and innovative design in which its control panel is now placed at the front while its stainless steel table can now be folded easily for better storage and movement.
This griller is highly recommended for use at balconies, deck or even patios and despite having a compact size, this powerful gas grill boasts of a roomy interior design that is wide enough to grill vegetables, meats and even chicken at the same time.
It is made using porcelain enamel cast iron material which doesn’t only make this grill easy to clean but also provides superior heat retention.
- Easy to assemble
- Durable material construction
- Heats evenly
- Heats quickly
- Well made product
- Leaks and this could be dangerous
1. Char-Broil Classic 405
This is a gas grill with about four burners which helps in providing optimal heat required grilling large amounts of food and with this grill, you are rest assured that you have enough interior space to grill whatever you need.
One notable feature of this quality gas grill is you would find it extremely easy to clean as well as easy to cook as its grates are made using porcelain-coated material and this highly-rated material also ensures that this grill remains resistant to rust and fade.
For better stability and portability, this grill is designed to sit on two wheels of about six inches while its Piezo ignition guarantees a quick start-up so you can start grilling immediately.
- Recommended for grilling for a family of four
- Perfect size
- Top value product
- Easy to assemble
- Heats quickly
- Comes with a short hose
Conclusion – What You Should Know!
The gas grills listed in this review has its own separate benefits, features and cons but if you want the best the Char-Broil Classic 405 4-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill is the ideal choice for you today as it will last long, allow you grill large quantities on its large grilling surface and comes with an ideal size which makes it the perfect companion for traveling.
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels.Built-in lid thermometer
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area. Dimensions - Lid Open and Tables Out (inches)-24.6 H...
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Battery type: AAA
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz LP cylinder (sold separately).Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Sear multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a second level of grilling
- Compatible with Weber Crafted (frame & grillware sold separate)
- Extra-large prep & serve table
- New and improved pull-out grease tray
- Make food never thought possible in a grill with the Weber Crafted Outdoor Kitchen Collection. Sear, roast, bake, steam, and even stir-fry by simply...
- Grill multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone, so that everyone is eating those perfectly seared steaks at the same time.
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a large, second level of grilling capacity so that you can execute an entire meal at one time.
- Prep dinner and serve apps outside, where the party is, on the extra-large prep & serve table. It fits multiple serving trays and cutting boards, so...
- Sauté veggies, boil corn, or heat up sauces on the side burner.