Ready for a super quick craft? Ok.. all you need is a glass vase/jar/cup/wine bottle, a hot glue gun and a can of spray paint. Ready set GO!
Well it might actually take you a few minutes to decide what pattern you will make on the vase with the glue, that is the only difficult part of this tutorial. I had a left over glass vase from the Dollar store and couldn’t quite decide what to do with it. Here is a simple fix. These would also we great gift, as they can be easily personalized and only cost you a few dollars.
Enjoy!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Basic run through:
- Clean your vase.
- If desired draw on the vase, a simple pattern or words work best. I just free gunned it.
- Set your glue gun on medium or low and have plenty of back up sticks.
- Slowly follow you pattern. Don’t worry if you mess up, when the hot glue dries you can simply peel it off (yeaaaaa!!!)
- Let the glue set
- Take outside to a ventilated area and apply two to three coats on the outside of the vase with spray paint. I used metallic paint and let it dry about 5 minutes between each coat to avoid drips.
- Let the paint set for a few hours
- Set upon a shelf to admire or gather a handful of flowers and give to your mother or do whatever you like with it 🙂
Now go have fun and paint something! Just remember to save all those old spaghetti sauce jars and wine bottles!
Read Also: DIY Anthropologie Coffee Mugs