Are you interested in music? Have you planned to learn to play guitar? So, looking for the acoustic guitar? Choosing the acoustic guitar is an overwhelming experience even for people who are looking for a second acoustic guitar, because of more than hundreds of options.
On the other hand, a manufacturer of acoustic guitar uses various woods, hardware and as well as designs to deliver acoustic guitars. This is the first time for you to purchasing a guitar to learn music right!! So, you should feel blind to pick guitar and also complex tasks too.
And, there are so many factors to consider in choosing the best acoustic guitar. But, at first, you should be clear on a budget that you allocated for acoustic guitar so that you can check the features available on the guitar on your budget.
However, for people who newly entering the music world, it is recommended to fix a small budget that is under $200. The manufacturer of guitars for newbie made a guitar with necessary features to learn and they fixed the price range of those guitars is under $200.
Therefore, acoustic guitars under $200 are more enough for beginners or intermediate musicians. Obviously, you will get several options in this price range with various features. No worries; here we’re going to know about top 5 acoustic guitars under 200 with some of the highlights.
Features of acoustic guitars:
Each acoustic guitar offers different features and features of guitars are very important to get excellent results on music. And, those features are the important factors that you need to look at the acoustic guitars to buy the best guitar. Here are some of the features that you need to look on the acoustic guitars.
The acoustic guitars are available in various sizes and shapes and you can get from small to large size. So, based on your preference, you can choose anyone.
Nowadays, most of the guitars come with built-in pickups and preamps for performing on the stage. So, if you want a guitar for stage performance, then prefer this factor.
The neck is the very impart part of the acoustic guitar and it transforms vibrations from neck to body to delivers music. So, look for the solid neck design on the guitar.
The intonation of the guitar only helps you to determine whether you’re playing notes in the right tone or not. So, you have to concentrate more on this thing.
These are a few crucial things that you have to check on the acoustic guitar to buy the best option.
Top 5 acoustic guitars under 200$:
If you’re looking guitars under 200$, then here are the top 5 acoustic guitars that come for your budget with all the above-mentioned features of the guitar.
1.Yamaha FG700S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Natural
If you’re a beginner for playing guitar and looking for the acoustic guitar at an affordable price, then Yamaha FG700S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Natural is the right choice for you. This is because it is designed mainly for people who are newly entering into the guitar world. Some of the features of this Yamaha FG700S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar are as follows:
- It has 6 strings in the acoustic guitar for beginners
- The top of the guitar is made with a solid Sitka spruce top
- The fingerboard of this guitar is made with rosewood, so you will get a high response rate and as well as overtones.
- Tuners of this guitar are made with a die-cast
- This guitar is finished with high-gloss natural, so it looks great under the stage light
- This acoustic guitar is packed with a limited lifetime warranty
- It transfers vibrations efficiently from neck to the body
“The Yamaha FG700S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar provides tone, response, and stability for long life, so I recommend you to choose this guitar for your first stage performance.”
2.Yamaha GL Series GL1 TBS Guitalele, Tobacco Sunburst
The Yamaha GL Series GL1 TBS Guitalele, Tobacco Sunburst is designed with the combination of guitar and ukulele. So, you will get the performance of the guitar and as well as the size of the ukulele and this is called guitalele. Some of the highlights of this guitar are as follows:
- This is a unique mini 6-string nylon guitar
- The size of this guitar is very small like as ukulele
- You will get tuning up to “A” pitch
- It includes 6 nylon made strings
- This guitar comes with a soft bag for safe storage and easy transportation
- It offers 100% fun with both functionalities of guitar and ukulele
- The wooden finishing process is nice to use
- High-quality strings stand out more
- Anyone can make use this guitar for fun or professional
“If you’re looking for a guitar that is designed with half guitar and half ukulele, the Yamaha GL Series GL1 TBS Guitalele is the right option for you. So, pay for this guitar and get 100% fun.”
3.Fender FC-100 Classical Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
The Fender FC-100 Classical Nylon String Acoustic Guitar helps you to play a popular smooth tone with its spruce top and it also tested the traditional time for the fan bracing. Apart from that, there are so many reasons for purchasing this acoustic guitar and some of those are as follows:
- This is finished with stain D shape neck profile and width of the neck is 1.73” at the nut.
- With the grab chords, it offers expected comfort
- It has compensated synthetic bone saddle
- This guitar offers the convenience of playing with the fender strap
- It comes with everything you need to use the guitar
- It is packed with a limited lifetime warranty
- It includes nylon strings, so it is easy to play the tone
- It offers a soft gig bag for easy storage and transportation
- Its traditional wooden design provides projection and smooth voice
“If you would like to buy an acoustic guitar that comes with everything you want to start playing guitar, then Fender FC-100 Classical Nylon String Acoustic Guitar is the best choice for you.”
4.Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar
The Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar is a full-sized and handcrafted guitar available at an affordable price. In addition to that, this guitar is made with a solid cedar top, mahogany back and sides and as well as traditional Spanish fans bracing. The feature of this classical guitar is listed below.
- The fingerboard is made with rosewood for a high response rate
- It includes nylon strings, so you will feel lightweight to use
- The fan bracing pattern of the guitar offers a wide center of the soundboard, so you will get more surface area to vibrate
- This is equipped with a lightweight two-way truss rod
- You can use this for any music performance on the stage
- It is finished with natural satin that allows resonance and sustains
- The top of the guitar is made with solid cedar
- It has a mahogany design on both back and sides
- This is completely a man-made guitar
- This is a stage-ready nylon guitar with a cutaway or pickups
“If you have decided to buy a full-sized man-made a guitar with lightweight, then I recommend you to choose Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar for your stage performance.”
5.Yamaha C40 GigMaker Classical Acoustic Guitar Package
This is the first time for you to buying an acoustic guitar!! Looking for the complete package of an acoustic guitar? I like so, then Yamaha C40 GigMaker Classical Acoustic Guitar Package is really available for you people. Want to know more about this acoustic guitar? Keep scrolling!!
- This acoustic guitar is constructed with Indonesian mahogany on the back and sides of the guitar
- The top of this guitar is made with spruce bracing
- The fingerboard of this guitar is made with Javanese rosewood with 19 frets
- This is a full-sized guitar
- This is an affordable all-in-one package for beginners
- It is a high-quality instrument to learn music
- It delivers outstanding performance
- This guitar is packed with a digital tuner, padded gig bag, DVD along with a full sized guitar
- It is very easy to store and transportation with the gig bag
“Instead of wasting your time and money on purchasing parts of acoustic guitar separately, the Yamaha C40 GigMaker Classical Acoustic Guitar Package is the right choice for you and it reduces the stress on the first time shopping for a guitar.”
We selected the above listed top 5 acoustic guitars under 200 after checking its design, hardware, woods, and other features. Moreover, those acoustic guitars highly suit for beginners and intermediate players. After reading those acoustic guitars with highlights, I hope you should like the listed guitars like us.
- The Squier SA-150 is a full-size steel-string acoustic that offers big sound at a small price.
- It's strong enough to stand up to the everyday use (and abuse) that beginning players might throw its way thanks to its all-laminate construction with...
- This guitar also features scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany neck and a durable dark-stained maple fingerboard to give you an instrument that looks as...
- With its slim, easy-to-play neck and full-bodied dreadnought tone, the SA-150 is an ideal choice for all rookie strummers.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE BOX: A gig bag is included so you can keep your instrument safe when you're on the go. The included clip-on tuner is easy...
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE GUITAR KIT: No need to buy any additional accessories; this all-inclusive set comes with an e-tuner, gig bag, guitar strap with...
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This handcrafted acoustic guitar is designed with a classic shape, elegant finish, and features a beautiful...
- FIT FOR ALL AGES: Playing guitar is easy with 7 accessories, and a classic acoustic guitar shape for a comfortable experience, perfect for teenagers...
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Guitar has been upgraded with a closer proximity between the fretboard and strings, reducing finger fatigue so you can jam out for...
- EASY TO PLAY: Learning to play on this guitar is easy with nylon strings that are easier to hold down, reduce damage on the guitar bridge, and stay in...
- ♫ A TASTE OF CARBON FIBER - Carbon Fiber may have become a buzzword in the acoustic guitar world. You are intrigued. But the price of at least...
- ♫ WHY CARBON FIBER - Nova Go is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it's impervious to temperature and humidity change. Taking it...
- ♫ SOLID BUILD & EASY TO PLAY - The body of Nova Go is 1/2 sized (35 in.), molded all in one piece, meaning that the bridge is a cohesive part of the...
- ♫ ZERO FRET - Also, the "Zero Fret" feature is added to this acoustic guitar for smoother tuning, and fret ends are polished to round edges for a...
- ♫ PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - This Nova Go acoustic guitar comes with a gig bag. The packaging is colorful and delicately designed. You can send it...
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE ADULT GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with a carrying case, extra...
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This full-size guitar is perfect for beginners and experienced players alike, with a dreadnought shape that...
- PROTECTIVE PADDED CASE: Take your guitar with you to school or on trips with a stylish and protective carrying case, designed with foam pads, a...
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: This classic, acoustic guitar is designed with a 41in body for a comfortable fit, perfect for beginners and experienced players...
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Elegant inlay provides a classic, acoustic look and the cutaway shape allows you to reach higher on the fret to reach high notes;...
- Complete starter kit: Entry-level bundle includes 41-inch cutaway acoustic guitar, nylon bag, 3 picks (of assorted colors), shoulder strap, digital...
- Perfect beginner guitar: Specially designed for students and teens who are just getting started. This full size, right-handed, acoustic guitar...
- High-quality tonewoods: Top, back, and sides are crafted from laminated linden for versatility and warmth, with a high-gloss finish. Whether playing...
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making, this beginner acoustic guitar features an impressive tone, bright sound, and standout...
- Classic design: Ideal for learners of any age, this guitar is lightweight and features a classic cutaway thinline acoustic guitar silhouette measuring...
Q: What is the best entry level acoustic guitar?
A: Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar Taylor 114e Acoustic Guitar Oscar Schmidt ODN Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar Epiphone Hummingbird PRO Acoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric Guitar Takamine GD30CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Q: What is the best acoustic guitar for beginners?
A: Taylor Academy 10. As one of the acoustic world’s ‘big two’,Taylor Guitars has a long track record of producing some of the highest quality,best sounding acoustic guitars … Fender CD-60S. If you’re uncertain exactly how much time and dedication you have to put into learning the acoustic guitar,don’t worry. Martin LX1. … Yamaha Storia I. …
Q: Which acoustic guitar should I buy?
A: Think about guitar size: do you need a baby acoustic,small-bodied acoustic,dreadnought or jumbo? Are you buying a trusted brand? … A low action – the height of the strings above the fretboard – makes a beginner acoustic guitar easier and more comfortable to play. Want to play higher notes? …
Q: What are the top 5 acoustic guitars?
A: Martin D-28. The Martin D-28 has become almost synonymous with the acoustic guitar,and chances are,if you picture someone playing an acoustic,you’re unwittingly imagining this in their hands. Gibson J-45. … Gibson J-200. … Taylor 214ce. … Cordoba C5 Acoustic Nylon String. … It’s Not Always a Popularity Contest. … Learn Guitar With Online Guitar Lessons. …