Are you looking for acoustic guitar? But, having a limited budget for guitar? So, finding the perfect acoustic guitar that comes in your budget? If like so, then exactly this is the right place for you to find best available options for you.
When you look acoustic guitar, surely you will get plenty of options in these days market. So, it should be a confusing task for you to find the best acoustic guitar for your budget. At the same time, it is better to buy a guitar in between $300 to $500, because most of the manufacturer of the acoustic guitar decided the price range for the guitar with better performance and features as $300 to $500.
So, no matter that you’re new to stage performance or already have a lot of experience, it is better to benchmark your budget as under $500. You also get a lot of options under $500 too, so we have a looked all available options and here going to give you the top 5 acoustic guitars under $500 to prefer while purchasing acoustic guitars.
Features of acoustic guitar:
Prior to knowing the top-recommended acoustic guitar, you need to know some important features of the guitar so that you can able to ensure the best buy. Each brand of acoustic guitar offers various features and based on the features of guitar, you will get results on your stage performance.
So, you have to check important features to deliver stunning music. Here are some of the important features that you can expect and also check on the acoustic guitar.
1. Solid top
The solid top is the most important part of the guitar because it transfers the vibrations to the body of the guitar, so it should be more flexible than a laminate top. At such a case, there are so many choices for solid top such as cedar, solid spruce, and like more. Based on your music style and personal interest, choose the best solid top.
The fingerboard of the acoustic guitar should be soft and comfort to use so that you can make music easily. And, it also gives a style for your guitar, so look for the right material for the fingerboard.
3. Scalloped braces
It acts as the important place in the music and also impacts on the power of tone of the music. In order to get flexible tone and power, you need to look for thin braces on the guitar.
These are the most important features that you must have on the acoustic guitar.
Top 5 acoustic guitars under 500:
Have you decided to buy an acoustic guitar under $500? Then, here are the 5 best options for you to prefer and all these acoustic guitars ensure the above-mentioned features and as well as the quality of performance too.
1. Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar
The Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar offers a unique tone on the acoustic guitar and designed with a blending the warmth of mahogany and as well as the crisp definition of maple. And, it is also designed with a shorter scale with rosewood, which eases the fingers when you’re especially using on the aligned machine heads and also results in quick toning. Apart from that, it includes a lot of features and some of those are:
- This acoustic guitar is made in North America
- It has a strong punchy tone for country blues playing
- This kind of mahogany provides a high velocity of sound
- It is made with tapered headstock for precious and as well as stable tuning
- It offers a great opening tunings
- It includes tusq nut compensated saddle for the better intonation
- In addition to that, it has a truss rod for double action
- It is finished with a semi-gloss lacquer finish.
“If you want to buy a wooden acoustic guitar made with rosewood and warmth of mahogany, then Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar is one of the best options for you.”
2. Yamaha LL6 ARE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
When it is compared with other wooden acoustic guitars, mahogany provides only the low response rate, but it has strong punchy tone and as well as results in a high velocity of sound. So, have you decided to buy an acoustic mahogany electric guitar? Then, don’t forget to try the Yamaha LL6 ARE Acoustic Electric Guitar. Want to know more about this guitar? Keep scrolling!!
- It is made with mahogany back and sides, so you will get overtone coloration and high-velocity
- It is designed with a traditional neck profile such as the 5-ply
- It produces balanced and articulate tone with the combination of tried and true tonewoods
- It reflects the traditional style that offers stable grip
- You will get smooth playability with the full length of neck
- Its acoustic resonance enhancement creates rich warmth and as well as open resonance
- This excellent design makes the guitar fit in a band
- It helps to maintain an excellent tone balance
- It controls temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- It comes with a case to carry the guitar
“If you want to buy a high-quality mahogany guitar with 45 days return and 60 days price protection policies, then don’t forget to pay for the Yamaha LL6 ARE Acoustic Electric Guitar.”
3. La Patrie Guitar, Motif
The La Patrie guitar is designed with a cedar which is one of the top woods because it makes a balanced warm sound. In addition to that, this is the best choice for fingerstyle players due to its signature quick and high response. If you’re a fingerstyle player likes a lighter playing style, then this is an ideal choice for you. Below are some of the highlights of this acoustic guitar.
- This is made in the North American
- It includes a radiused fingerboard to provide added comfort and ease
- It is designed with a pressure-tested solid cedar on the top of the guitar
- It has double function truss rod for extreme comfort
- This guitar is made with a tusq nut and as well as compensated saddle for the better intonation
- It has compact body and full-scale neck
- It comes with a certification card
“If you want to buy an excellent guitar for your daily practice, then buy this La Patrie Guitar and save your money.”
4.Art & Lutherie Ami Cedar Antique Burst Acoustic Guitar
The Art & Lutherie Ami Cedar Antique Burst Acoustic Guitar is made with rosewood, which offers a high response rate and as well as the board range of overtones. Therefore, if you’re expecting a high range of response rate, then Art & Lutherie Ami Cedar Antique Burst Acoustic Guitar is the right choice for you. Keep continue your reading to know more about this acoustic guitar.
- Its Fretboard rosewood is finished with open pore
- It uses wild cherry for back and sides
- The neck of this acoustic guitar is made with silver leaf maple
- A top of the guitar is designed with cedar, which is pressure tested solid top
- The fingerboard and bridge are made with rosewood
- It comes with a gig bag for storage
- Anyone can make use this guitar both beginner and experienced person
- It makes a good sound in a small room
“If you want to buy a smaller frame guitar that offers very loud sound, then Art & Lutherie Ami Cedar Antique Burst Acoustic Guitar is the perfect choice for you and experience and newbie can make use this guitar.”
5. Washburn Vintage Series R314KK Acoustic Guitar
If you’re looking for the guitar with warm, woody, rich and delicate tone, then Washburn Vintage Series R314KK Acoustic Guitar is one of the best options available for you in these days market. In addition to that, this guitar has so much of physical and sonically characteristics. Some of the highlights of this acoustic guitar are as follows:
- This acoustic guitar is designed with aged finish
- The guitar has a spruce top
- The sides and back of the guitar are designed with trembesi
- The neck of this acoustic guitar is in the V-neck design
- It comes with a hard case for storage and transportation
- This guitar offers a great vintage look
- Its vintage design tuner works fine
- This is available at a reasonable price
- It holds the tone for a longer time
“If you want to get a surprise amount of volume even for a light touch, then I recommend you to prefer this acoustic guitar.”
After reading this section, I hope you got some ideas on choosing the best acoustic guitar under $500. The top 5 acoustic guitars with some highlights should ease the process of finding the best guitar for your stage performance. Thus, prefer any one of the listed best acoustic guitars or refer this section to ensure the best buy.
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE GUITAR KIT: No need to buy any additional accessories; this all-inclusive set comes with an e-tuner, gig bag, guitar strap with...
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This handcrafted acoustic guitar is designed with a classic shape, elegant finish, and features a beautiful...
- FIT FOR ALL AGES: Playing guitar is easy with 7 accessories, and a classic acoustic guitar shape for a comfortable experience, perfect for teenagers...
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Guitar has been upgraded with a closer proximity between the fretboard and strings, reducing finger fatigue so you can jam out for...
- EASY TO PLAY: Learning to play on this guitar is easy with nylon strings that are easier to hold down, reduce damage on the guitar bridge, and stay in...
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE ADULT GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with a carrying case, extra...
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This full-size guitar is perfect for beginners and experienced players alike, with a dreadnought shape that...
- PROTECTIVE PADDED CASE: Take your guitar with you to school or on trips with a stylish and protective carrying case, designed with foam pads, a...
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: This classic, acoustic guitar is designed with a 41in body for a comfortable fit, perfect for beginners and experienced players...
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Elegant inlay provides a classic, acoustic look and the cutaway shape allows you to reach higher on the fret to reach high notes;...
- 36” BEGINNER GUITAR SET: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing. The guitar comes with a...
- JUNIOR SCALE SIZE: A junior scale 6 string guitar perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, onstage performances or when practicing at...
- HANDCRAFTED: The classical guitar features handcrafted construction w/ linden wood body, birch headstock, dyed maple wood fretboard, high gloss...
- BEGINNER READY: This traditional junior classic acoustic stringed instrument kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar...
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total length: 36”; Scale length: 22.8”; Total body length: 17.3”; Total neck length (Nut to body): 18.5”; No. of frets: 18...
- Good for beginner: Its smaller size and lighter weight make it more comfortable and easier to handle, especially for beginners or players with smaller...
- Portable: It offers a balance between a full-size guitar and a smaller travel guitar, making it a versatile option for both practicing at home and...
- Variety: The folk guitar's sound is known for its warm and rich tone, which is well-suited for a variety of musical styles, from folk to country to...
- Full bundle: It bundle with full accessories including a strap with picks holder,digital tuner, set strings, capo,cleaning cloth,6 picks,gig bag.
- Highly Cost-effective: It is often more affordable than full-size guitars, making it an attractive option for those on a budget or looking for a good...
- The ideal first guitar for children ages 3+.
- Award-winning 3-string design allows for an easier and faster learning process. With the Loog Mini, kids feel rewarded and encouraged to keep on...
- Approved by educators: Learn on a Loog, play any guitar.
- Real wood, real guitar: specially designed for small hands, with low string action, perfect intonation and nylon strings for a beautiful classical...
- Includes chord flashcards, free video lessons, and full access to the Loog Guitar app (iOS and Android), so they can learn on their own, at their own...
- Guitar with Professional sound.
- Play, Record,Save & Share your creativity.
- You have access to all the octaves in Full Version. Free Version gives you access to limited octaves.
- Drum Loop Pack available to use in the Game. (Available via in-app Purchase)
- joe dochtermann (Actor)
- joe dochtermann (Director)
- Audience Rating: G (General Audience)
Other Related Topics:
Top Acoustic Guitars Under $200
Best Electric Guitars under $100
Best Drum Machines for Guitarist In 2023
Q: What are the best high end acoustic guitars?
A: The best looper pedals for supercharging your live performances The best reverb pedals for your ‘board Double up with the best 12-string guitars Need some inspiration? Check out these gifts for guitar players
Q: Which acoustic guitar should I buy?
A: Think about guitar size: do you need a baby acoustic,small-bodied acoustic,dreadnought or jumbo? Are you buying a trusted brand? … A low action – the height of the strings above the fretboard – makes a beginner acoustic guitar easier and more comfortable to play. Want to play higher notes? …
Q: What is the best acoustic guitar ever made?
A: Fender-Stratocaster. When you say electric guitar,the most probable picture that comes to people’s minds is that of the humble Strat. Gibson Les Paul. The Gibson Les Paul is the ultimate dream guitar. … Gretsch G6120. … Rickenbacker 360. … Ibanez Jem. … PRS McCarty. … Gibson ES-335. … Fender Telecaster. … Gibson SG. … Ibanez Artcore Series. …
Q: What are the top 5 acoustic guitars?
A: Martin D-28. The Martin D-28 has become almost synonymous with the acoustic guitar,and chances are,if you picture someone playing an acoustic,you’re unwittingly imagining this in their hands. Gibson J-45. … Gibson J-200. … Taylor 214ce. … Cordoba C5 Acoustic Nylon String. … It’s Not Always a Popularity Contest. … Learn Guitar With Online Guitar Lessons. …