When traveling for personal leisure time or for an out-of-town business errand, you have to look out for essentials such as your passport, ticket, and ID. This is where handy travel wallets come into the picture, a necessity you never knew you need until the minute you start losing important travel documents. Remember, travelers need to be organized to make sure that all essentials are intact and that there is no need to turn your bags upside down in search of IDs and documents.
Why Use a Travel Wallet?
Seeing new places is such a great experience but let’s be honest, airport travel is stressful. You need to pull out a lot of stuff from your bags. Your ID, your tickets, and passes-even business documents! After that’s done, next on the list is paying airport taxes and buying food while waiting for boarding. It never ends!
Since traveling is crazy busy, it’s possible to overlook situations like losing money or dropping important documents along the way. That’s a big problem for those who are on the go and will result in a waste of time.
Travel wallets are the hero in these kinds of scenarios. An organizer with a pocket suited for your passport, tickets, coins, cash on hand, and other essentials.
Finding The Best Travel Wallet
There are a variety of designs and styles to choose from but I suggest buying one based on your personality and the documents you want to organize as well as their sizes. Check out Couponlawn for great deals on the best travel wallets. Meanwhile, here are some factors to consider:
If you travel more for business, a leather style is perfect for you. For those that go out to enjoy and see the beauty of various countries, and places, a durable and waterproof can last a long time.
Not all designs can keep all your other essentials such as pens, extra cash, power bank, and earphones. Depending on your need, you can find an organizer that can just fit your passport and an ID. Some can fit as big as your maps and power banks. It’s all up to the number of essentials you want to organize.
Depending on your budget, you can buy from a thrift shop and select a wide variety of cute designs or you can go for high-quality organizers that can protect you from identity thieves in foreign countries. Both can help you organize your essentials but if you want protection and peace of mind in places where identity theft is prevalent, you have to add a little bit of budget for your organizer.
2021 Top Travel Wallets
To ease your traveling woes, here are the best travel wallets for 2022:
1. Zoppen Travel Wallet
It comes in different colors equipped with an RFID blocker feature that can accommodate all your essentials. It is both stylish and convenient. Perfect for both the business and sightseeing traveler.
2. Aspinal of London Classic Travel Wallet
Both sophistication and class in one package, Aspinal works perfectly for luxurious traveling. A plus of this item is its durable leather material that can last longer than competitor brands.
3. Venture 4th Wallet Neck Pouch
An organizer with three smart compartments to store all your valuables. There is also a velcro closure patch and an ID window for ease of use. The best part is that you can’t lose it because it is wrapped around your neck. The neck pouch feature is the selling point for those who love to travel.
4. Shacke Hidden Travel Belt Wallet with RFID blocker
If you’re not fond of having bags wrapped around their necks, this is the best option. It is made with durable nylon that can last for a long time, making it cost-effective. It is lightweight even with a number of compartments, you can easily attach this to your belt.
5. Ekster Parliament Slim Leather Wallet
This wallet is perfect for those who don’t want to waste time looking inside pockets. It is voice-activated and is the best choice for travelers who are always on the lookout for their belongings. With its compatibility with Alexa and Google Home, owners of this Ekster wallet can ask anything related to their travel location. It is not much use for traveling documents but it can surely safeguard your cards in places where you feel are not safe.
6. Bellroy Wallet & Travel Document Holder
It is a “fits all” passport holder because you can fit any size of passport in this travel wallet. This Bellroy product is the meaning of a perfect combination of form and functionality. Even with its minimal design, you can make sure that all your documents are well- placed in their own designated pockets.
7. Tumi Men’s Alpha Zip-Around Travel Wallet
The best accessory for the strong-willed and always in control men (and women). This organizer has three gusseted compartments for your essentials and is made from ballistic nylon.
8. Snugpack Grab A5
Are you a practical traveler? The Snugpack Grab is the no-frill travel wallet of your choice! With its casual and laidback design, a lot of travelers tend to enjoy its simplicity and practicality.
9. Travel Wallet and Family Passport Holder with RFID Blocking
Are you having a vacation with the whole family and worried about one of them losing their passports? Here is the solution to your worries. This family passport holder comes with RFID blocking to protect the family from identity theft. Get this to secure all the documents and essentials for the whole family.
10. Fjallraven Travel Wallet
With its spacious design, you can secure and store all your documents in one wallet. You can store your passport, boarding tickets, cash, and a lot more.
Traveling eases the mind as travelers look forward to seeing new places, new faces, and new cultures. Keep that peace at all times with a handy wallet that you can count on to secure all your needs. Make sure that you have the perfect travel wallet on your next travel.
- ✅ FLEXIBLE STORAGE – This Travel Wallet features THREE SMART STORAGE COMPARTMENTS to easily organize your documentation and valuables , including...
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN - 5.5" high and 8" wide , the VENTURE 4TH RFID Passport Holder can be comfortably WORN AROUND THE NECK AND UNDERNEATH...
- ✅ WILL LAST A LIFETIME OF TRIPS - These RFID Wallets are constructed from water resistant rip-stop nylon and designed to stand the test of time ....
- ✅ DESIGNED FOR SAFE INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – A valuable travel accessory for airplanes, airports , buses or trains , this Travel Pouch is VIRTUALLY...
- ✅ HASSLE FREE ASSURANCE : Experience the ultimate in Travel Wallets or get your money back. Our Neck Pouch comes with peace of mind risk-free...
- Snap Closure, 4 Open Pockets, 18 Credit Card Slots
- Signature Coated Canvas
- 7.5''L X 5''H X 1''W
- CLASSIC: Stash your cash (and other essentials) in this Kanken-inspired travel wallet.
- FUNCTIONAL: It's made for travel! Of course it fits passports.
- SPACIOUS: This wallet offers plenty of room for cards and currency and features a zippered pocket for coins.
- SMART: Safely tuck your phone away in the fleece-lined compartment. Stash your ticket in the outside pocket for quick access.
- DURABLE: Made with G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S and lined with G-1000 Eco.
- ♥RFID Blocking High-Tech Design:Our neck travel wallets are made of latest RFID Blocking material ,this protection can perfectly prevent unwanted...
- ♥Concealed Convenience: Keep your valuables secure.Wear your neck wallet under your clothes and around the neck to DEFEND against pickpockets....
- ♥Extra Reinforced Stitching:The RFID travel pouch is designed with reinforced woven fabric that resistant to tear and rip，besides that ,it has...
- ♥Flexible Storage for Maximum Comfort: This passport holder is designed with 3 zippered compartments and 2 inner pouches covered by a Velcro closure...
- ♥365-Day Money Back: KEAFOLS is a authored brand,our belief is to provide both premium products and customer service.Any problem or suggestion will...
- Carrying Case External dimension: 7.5'' (L) x 4" (W) x1.6" (H);Not compatible with chargers thicker than 1.2 inches like Macbook Pro Charger
- Shockproof EVA Pouch: Storage space for cell phone, power bank, battery case, adapter, charger, USB cable; Size fit for Anker PowerCore 10000mAh...
- Premium Material: High-quality EVA material for scratch protection and shockproof, smooth coating for comfortable grip
- Universal Pouch for ALL of your small stuffs: Built-in Soft Mesh Pocket to hold USB Cable and Memory Cards
- What You Get: 1 X Universal Shockproof Electronics Carrying Case. UUGOO provide 100% Satisfied Customer Service, 6 months worry-free new replacement....
- MONEY BELT for TRAVEL: Anti-theft RFID Blocking material, effectively prevent your personal information from being scanned (credit card, passport,...
- SLIM & HIDEN TRAVEL FANNY PACK:Now you have enough place to store and hide your belongings like your IPhone, Keys, Money, Credit cards, Documents,...
- OESN'T MOVE: Widened belt,stronger,more durable;Strap size 23" - 43" (Max Stretch 55"),adjustable elastic waist belt can be expanded to the desired...
- WEAR COMFORTABLY:Padded with breathable cushion,Back of the pouch which sits close to the body ,made from very soft mesh, it draws sweat away from the...
- SECURITY & Water Resistant:Design of thinness and lightweight, RFID blocking safeguards.Even if you wear thin clothes, pickpockets and thieves is...
- Measures 3.8 inches tall x 6 inches wide / 97mm tall x 150mm wide
- Designated sections for passport, tickets, bills and up to 10 cards
- Fits all ‘standard’ size passports (doesn’t fit German or Irish passports)
- Made from environmentally certified leather. Backed by our 3-year warranty.
- All your travel documents in your pocket - with a pen and all
Q: Where can I buy a Travel Wallet?
A: You can load/reload your Travel Wallet at all SEPTA Sales Offices, Market-Frankford and Broad Street Line Station and Bus Loop Fare Kiosks, online through the SEPTA Key website or the SEPTA Key Customer Call Center. Funds in your Travel Wallet can only be used to pay for one (1) person, including transfers.
Q: What to look for in a Travel Wallet?
A: Travel Wallets differ from your general day to day wallet as they should have a few key features that make them ideal for traveling. Here is what I look for an ideal travel wallet for men: At least one Quality Zippered compartment: This is where I keep my daily cash. Depending on which currency you are using this could be a few notes of Euros …
Q: What’s in Your Travel Wallet?
A: On a typical day, my travel wallet contains: one financial card driver’s licence business card emergency medical insurance card traveller’s emergency contact card cash for that day’s expenses
Q: How to make a Travel Wallet?
A: Materials. Travel Wallet.pdf Print and Cut. Print the template and use it to cut out the foam pieces. … Sewing. Before sewing,score the dashed lines with a ruler. … Glue. With hot glue,attach the pocket piece to one half of the inside cover and the corner pieces to the other half. Elastic. … Travel. …